Thursday, December 29, 2011

Today...Glasses

I think I am beginning to know the age that the warranty on the body begins to run out, and it seems to be the age I have attained!
Today...I went for an eye exam, and not only do I need glasses, I need bifocals. Ouch! But, not really a surprise. The distance and up close vision has been fading, but I sure hated it when they asked if I could read any of the letters on the line, and I said..."Those are black dots, not letters." Sigh.
My husband said I will be amazed by the things I will be able to see. I imagine he expects me to start dusting again? Just kidding. There have been things that I know I have not been seeing, like ants. And the eyes of needles. It will be nice to get those things back, and reading fine print will be much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment