Friday, August 26, 2011

The Joys of Dog Ownership

I love my dogs. They provide companionship, joy, and moments of awe. They truly do have a mind of their own, and amazing talents! Dogs are a lot less judgmental than people, much more forgiving.
I have three inside dogs. One excels at learning tricks, and she is the jogging partner of my husband. Another, my doberman, has taken it upon herself to prevent Godzilla from ever taking over the world by killing every lizard she sees. She does not eat them, but leaves them to rot on the ground. My third dog finds this disturbing, and will bury, with his nose, every dead lizard he finds. He also kills and eats any bug he finds or is called upon to dispatch. They all have their place, and I love each one for their own special personalities and abilities.

However...only one of them...the Doberman...has ever typed and the posted a blog! Which is the post directly beneath this blog. I was trying to type and she came over and bopped the keyboard with her nose. And that was what she had to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment