Sunday, August 7, 2011

Is There a Spider in the House?

When I was a child living at my parent's house, we noticed a little phenomenon that involved spiders coming into the house. I don't mind spiders too much, so its not that big of a deal when I see them in various rooms inside, as long as they aren't of the sort that can do harm to any of the normal residents of the home. The interesting part was that when we started trying to find out why they were in the house in the first place, we noticed that inevitably it would rain not too long after an influx of spiders. Hmm.

I think we all need to pay attention when any critter suddenly starts doing something they don't normally do. They do everything for a reason, and they have a perspective on things that we don't. I think by not paying attention, we rob ourselves of opportunities. It could be as something as simple as foreseeing a weather change...or it could be something on a much larger scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment