Monday, January 24, 2011

Property Lines

Mark them! Mark them while you can, before they disappear! I am talking about your property line pegs. If not, you will find yourselves doing what we are doing, shoving aside bunches of leaves, rotted debris, roots, and saplings saying “I thought it was right here!!! Where did it go?” You may even have tantalizing flashbacks of what the peg used to look like, exactly where it was, so pristine and clearly visible…I am having those flashbacks! And they’re not helping me. I think we are going to have to invest in a metal detector. I have cut brush, raked, yanked roots, used a shovel and even hauled the leaf blower out there…no luck. I know the peg isn’t far. At this point, though, it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack! I will try to keep you posted as we get this figured out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I hope you don't have neighbors like us! They (the old neighbors) actually picked it up and moved it about six feet!!! So check 'around' because you might be surprised who did 'what'!

    ReplyDelete