Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Be Careful Watching Friend's Animals! :)

Years ago when I was a young child, my family went on a trip. I can't remember why or where we went, but I do remember that George and Joan were the friends who agreed to take care of all of my family's animals. We had a couple beef steers, a pen of hogs, some poultry, dogs, and cats. And, a couple hamsters. When we got back from the trip, Joan and George informed my parents that there had been some trouble with the animals.
"Was it the steers? Sometimes they get out..."
"Nope...it wasn't the steers."
"Was it the hogs? They get loose sometimes, too."
"Nope...the hogs were fine."
"Well...was it the poultry, dogs, or cats? What happened??"
"Nope, Nope, and Nope! We had problems with your hamsters! They got out, and George and I had a hard time catching the little buggers! It took us forever!"

Good friends...they take care of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment